Are you ready to study at Canadian University Dubai and looking for funding? If so, here is a fabulous opportunity for you. The university now hosts international students to study the desired degree program with the help of financial difficulty scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The price recognizes academic merit, demonstrated leadership skills, and social commitment as a factor in the selection process. It includes complete courses, a double residential room, student, fee, and meal plan not covered by other programs. The scholarship aims to promote access to higher education to researchers in the face of financial difficulties. The Canadian University Dubai is a private university of Dubai, the United Arab Emirates founded in 2006. The Canadian University Dubai offers a study based on the Canadian curriculum. The university offers four faculties, that is, architecture and interior design, the arts of communication and science, engineering, applied science and technology, and management of interested candidates. Why study at the Canadian University of Dubai? The University is a student-centered university, where they are aimed at the success of students first and foremost. They also provide academic and holistic support to ensure that all students have an equal chance for their successful careers.
Why Financial Hardship Scholarships?
The objective of these scholarships is to promote access to higher education for students faced with financial difficulties. A renunciation of tuition fees up to 30% can be applied as evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Any documentation will remain confidential. Any request with incomplete documentation can not be considered by the scholarship committee when allocating financial difficulty scholarships. The guiding principles of scholarships at the Canadian University Dubai must be fulfilled.
Canadian University Dubai will provide an enrollment exemption of up to 30% so that students will be credited with their study expenses.
- Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Candidates must choose Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any subject offered by the University.
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Return Academics must achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply / re-apply for the opportunity.
How to Apply
Applicants must have taken admission to the Master’s program or undergraduate program. After that, they are only qualified to request the grant application.
Candidates must send a copy of the following:
- Current rental agreement
- Bank statements
- Employee and Salary Certificate Statement for each member of the Employee Family
- Copy of the passport and visa for all members of the work-family (or both parents)
- Certificates of enrollment educational rates for each brother.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or high school or an equivalent international rating with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Students must have to meet the English competition requirements of the University.
Avail Financial Hardship Scholarships and gain educational benefits In the UAE before its deadline of July 7, 2021
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK