Food Marketing Institute is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to US nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Food Safety Auditing Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $3000 for an year scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of Food Safety Auditing Scholarship must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited U.S., Canada or Mexico college or university.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of college.
- Candidates applying for Food Safety Auditing Scholarship are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.2 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Selected candidates must be willing and able to participate and attend in the SQF International Conference.
- Selected applicants must be prepared to accept an internship with a Certification Body when the opportunity is open.
- Applicants who have completed an internship in a food or agriculture science degree program are preferred.
- Family members of the FMI Foundation Board of Directors or Officers are not eligible to apply.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply as well.
- Previous applicants are welcome to reapply for the scholarship.
- current CV or resume
- a cover letter expressing their interest in pursuing a career in food safety auditing
- specific examples that explain why they deserve the scholarship.
- academic transcripts.
- 2 recommendation Letters