American Association of Railroad Superintendents is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Frank J. Richter Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $1,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of Frank J. Richter Scholarship must be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university.
- Candidates enrolled in the transportation field will be given preference.
- Applicants must have excellent academic merit with at least a 2.75 accumulated grade point average on a scale of 1 to 4 with an “A” equal to 4 in their previous degree.
- Candidates must acquire enough credits from an accredited school in time for the Fall Semester.
- Candidates applying for Frank J. Richter Scholarship are required to provide two recommendation letters.
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts.
- Candidates must submit completed application form along with a narrative statement.