American Indonesian Exchange Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to citizens of Indonesia , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Fulbright Master’s Degree Program for Indonesian citizens, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Tuition and fees, living, and related costs scholarship in Following Country . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation is offering scholarships to Indonesian citizens to pursue two years Postgraduate programme in any field except Medical Sciences.
Eligibility for Fulbright Master’s Degree Program for Indonesian citizens, 2019:
- The candidates applying for Fulbright Master’s Degree Program, 2019 should be citizens of Indonesia.
- The applicants should not be US citizens or permanent residents or should not be living in the US.
- The candidates should have leadership skills and community service experience.
- The applicants should have a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on 4.00 scale.
- The candidates should have an IPT TOFEL score of 550 or IELTS equivalent.
- The candidates are expected to have a commitment to their chosen field of study and understanding of Indonesian and international cultures.
- The applicants should not be an employee, dependent on an employee or a close family member of the employee of AMINEF and should not be in receipt of another scholarship.
- The scholarships are offered in many fields of study other than medicine (patient care or clinical patient contact).
- The candidates are expected to take the official iBT TOFEL and GRE for all fields other than law and business and GMAT for finance, accounting, and business administration.
- The candidates should submit a copy of identity document, a copy of less than a year old ITP TOFEL, IBT TOFEL, or IELTS score report and two reference letters from a lecturer, professor, or a work supervisor.
- The applicants for Fulbright Master’s Degree Program, 2019 should an application form, academic transcripts, and curriculum vitae.
Value of the Fulbright Master’s Degree Program for Indonesian citizens, 2019:
- The recipients of Fulbright Master’s Degree Program, 2019 get tuition and fees, living costs, visa support, and round-trip economy class air travel.
- The scholarship also covers accident and health insurance.
Deadline for Fulbright Master’s Degree Program for Indonesian citizens, 2019:
- The final deadline for the applicants of Fulbright Master’s Degree Program is 15th February 2019.