Fulbright is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open to Russian scholars , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, . scholarship in Russia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Russian independent researchers, scholars, and faculty with a Ph.D. or a doctoral degree are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants of Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program can also be professionals in the arts, applied sciences, museum, archive, library staff with no degree.
- Candidates must have Russian citizenship and be currently resided in Russia from January 2018.
- Applicants in the areas of arts and applied sciences must complete higher education and have work experience.
- Candidates must be in good health and be proficient in English.
- There is no age restriction.
- Candidates applying for Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program shouldn’t be affiliated with commercial institutions.
- Applicants with permanent residence in USA or citizens of both U.S.A. and Russia are ineligible to apply.