To recognize the student’s academic achievements, Leeds University is granting a scholarship from the Business School Economics Division. This scheme is available for the academic year 2021-2022. This competition is open to home and international applicants and covers full registration fees for those who wish to pursue a doctoral program. At least one support will be awarded. The school is one of the leading higher education institutions in the United Kingdom, classified in the 100 best universities worldwide (QS Rankings 2020), and a member of the prestigious Russell Group of Investigative Research Universities. Why study at Leeds University? Leeds students have access to some fantastic entertainment facilities to ensure that they play as difficult as they work. In addition to working hard to achieve their academic goals, university life is about having fun.
Why Economics Division Scholarship?
The Economics Division of the University of Leeds carries out an avant-garde investigation into a wide range of topics of five research topics in general terms: macroeconomics and macroeconomic policy; work, work, and organization; Financialization and globalization; development and well-being; and the environment, infrastructure, innovation, and the circular economy. In our different research topics, we take an approach open to the economic problems offered by our Ph.D. Students have a unique and distinctive research experience, which is realistic, interdisciplinary, and relevant. While candidates do not become discouraged to develop their own ideas and interests, we strongly recommend that your proposed research is clearly located within one or more of our central research issues.
- The prize will cover the full standard rates at the University of Leeds.
- A maintenance grant in the UURI standard rate (£ 15,285 at session 2020/21)
- Open to all nationalities, including the United Kingdom.
- Awards are available for new graduate researchers who perform a full-time research study or part-time that leads to the degree of PhD.
- Must have a first-class or at least a good second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they must celebrate British expertise (or an equivalent degree of a university abroad) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent), and in an appropriate academic discipline.
How to Apply
- Firstly, request a study place by completing a study request form. It is expected to meet our eligibility criteria for Ph.D. Candidates, including English Language requirements If your first language is not English once you have received your student identification number (a nine-digit number) move to step 2.
- Then, request the Economics Division of the Business School of the University of Leeds, the Economy Division, work through the request form found here.
- Applicants must have to submit a copy of their degree certificate, transcription or a partial transcript if they are still studying, a personal statement, two academic references, an updated CV, sponsorship letter, if you need one.
- While submitting an application, Candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- The minimum revenue requirement to the English language for research The postgraduate research study at the University of Leeds Business School is a 7.0 IELTS in general, with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, Scripture, listen and talk) equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course to be valid.
Avail Economics Division Scholarship and gain educational benefits In UK before its deadline March 1, 2021
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Scholarships at University of Western Ontario, Canada
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA