Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to German citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Fully Funded PhD Studentship On – ˜Volcanic Ash Deposition In Jet Engines’ will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees and provides stipend scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The ‘volcanic ash vs. jet engines’ research group at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) in Munich is currently offering 1 fully-funded doctoral studentship for 3 years on the study of the influence of volcanic ash on jet engines. The position offers a remarkable opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary group working at the forefront of geosciences and aircraft material science today in a highly international environment. The world-class Experimental Petrology and Volcanology Laboratory consists of top-quality facilities for volcanic hazard research, and we seek the very best candidate to join our dynamic and growing team. The position is part of a large research initiative on Volcanic Ash Deposition in Jet Engines (VADJEs) funded by the ‘Freigeist’ Fellowship of the Volkswagen Foundation in Germany and headed by Dr. Wenjia Song. VADJEs aims to transcend the boundaries of different fields, blend concepts from chemical engineering and biometrics and deploy state of the art technologies from coal-combustion technologies, material sciences, and optical physics to provide a basis for the better mitigation of the effect of volcanic ash on jet engines. This project is primarily experimental, and the successful applicant will employ a range of novel experimental and analytical techniques available at Munich. They will also have the chance to gain experience in the communication of scientific research to the public in this high profile field.
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024