Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to citizens or permanent residents of the US , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Gates Scholarship, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Full cost of attendance scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is funding scholarships for Pell eligible high school and minority seniors.
- The candidates applying for the Gates Scholarship, 2019 should be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The applicants must belong to Asian & Pacific Islander American or African-American or Hispanic American or American Indian/Alaska Native ethnicities.
- The candidates should be Pell eligible high school seniors.
- The applicants for the Gates Scholarship, 2019 must have a CGPA of at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- The candidates must intend to enroll in a four-year degree program at the US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their leadership skills, exceptional academic record in high school, and personal success skills.
- The Gates Scholarship, 2019 covers the full cost of attendance which is not covered by other financial aid or family contribution.