University of Maryland, College Park(UMCP) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $25,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 are fellowships offered to students and faculty advisors related to the engineering field for pursuing research in energy systems and devices.
- The GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 applicants should be engineering graduate students.
- The applicant’s regular support during the summer and academic year should be provided by their department or advisor.
- The candidates should present results of their research at a technical conference and submit a publication.
- The applicants are expected to submit a year-end progress report to the Suez director.
- The applicants of GDF-Suez Chuck Edwards Memorial Fellowship, 2018 are expected to submit a three-page proposal narrative of their research.
- The proposal narrative should include a proposed research plan, an abstract which should summarize the plan of research in one-paragraph, plans on presenting the results and fund the research additionally.
- The candidate’s bio and faculty member’s bio should not exceed two pages each and should be submitted with the proposal narrative.
The students should submit their applications in a single PDF document.