If you want to Study in UK and just become eligible for Postgraduate, PhD studies then you are lucky because University of Edinburgh has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available Postgraduate, PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of University Of Edinburgh – George David Family Scholarships in UK, 2020 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, £8,000 towards tuition fee depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Edinburgh Centre for Carbon Innovation (ECCI) offers two George David Family Scholarships, the University Of Edinburgh to postgraduate students.
Following are the eligibility criteria for the George David Family Scholarships in UK at University Of Edinburgh for Greece or Cyprus Students:
- Candidates applying for George David Family Scholarships, University Of Edinburgh should be the resident of Greece or Cyprus.
- The applicants should have applied and received acceptance from the University of Edinburgh
- The scholarship is open to part-time or full-time MSc or Ph.D. programme.
- Eligible Masters Programmes are the following:
- LLM Global Environment and Climate Change Law
- MSc Carbon Finance
- MSc Carbon Management
- MSc Energy, Society and Sustainability
- MSc Marine Systems and Policies
- Applicants for George David Family Scholarships, University Of Edinburgh are asked to provide their personal details.
- Documents supporting any degrees, the candidates hold or expect to hold.
- A personal statement in a maximum of 300 words.
- Other documents or additional information that would assist the application of the candidate can be submitted.
- If the candidate is receiving any other scholarships or awards, then the details of the scholarship should be submitted.
- The recipient of George David Family Scholarships will get £8,000 and it will be deducted from tuition fees.
- The last date to apply for the University Of Edinburgh – George David Family Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 30th April 2020
- Sustainable Future GREAT Scholarships for Turkey and Vietnam Students at Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Melbourne International Diane Lemaire Scholarships in Australia!
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- University of Newcastle International Excellence Scholarships for Indian Students, Australia
- International Graduate Student Entrance Scholarships at University of Manitoba, Canada
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- Full tuition Leeds University Business School Economics Division Scholarship in UK