German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to applicants of Egypt , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. German Egyptian Research Long-Term Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, EUR 1,000/month + Other allowances scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- German Egyptian Research Long-Term Scholarship is a joint funding programme provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
- The applicants must be the young researchers, and should have received their Master’s degree recently.
- Candidates must be willing to continue their PhD-related research in Germany.
- The candidates are asked to submit the general details.
- A research proposal.
- Endorsement letter.
Value of German Egyptian Research Long-Term Scholarship:
- Monthly Stipend of 1,000 EUR.
- Annual allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- The complete application for German Egyptian Research Long-Term Scholarship should be completed before 15th January, 2019.