If you want to study in Germany and just become eligible for Postgraduate, PhD, Post Doc studies then you are lucky because German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Postgraduate, PhD, Post Doc degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of German Egyptian Research Short-Term Scholarship Program to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Full Funding, 2000 Euros for postdocs and 1,000 Euros for Postgraduate and Doctoral students depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from Egypt.
- Funding is provided for the candidates interested in pursuing their Master’s students, doctoral candidates, and young postdocs.
- The candidates should have applied and received an admit from a state or state-recognized private university in Germany.
- Duration of the funding is for 3-6 months.
- The scholarship provided is 2,000 euros for postdocs; 1,000 euros for Master and Ph.D. candidates and travel allowance of 500 euros will be provided.
- Applications will be subjected to preselection and final selection with a personal interview take place at the DAAD-Branch Office Cairo.
- Bauhaus University President’s Scholarship, 2023
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Great Wall Program
- University of Oxford’s Willowgrove Studentship in Machine Learning in UK, 2023
- PhD Scholarship In Chemistry University Of Queensland, 2023
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Undergraduate Scholarship Competition at SRH University of Popular Arts (hdpk) in Germany, 2023
- UK MRC Fully Funded London Intercollegiate Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships 2023
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023