The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2018-19 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, a stipend, tuition, room and board, and other expenses scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Embassy of the United States of America in Bosnia and Herzegovina is offering scholarships to nationals of Bosnia and Herzegovina to study at a U.S. college or university under its Global Undergraduate Exchange Program(Global UGRAD).
Eligibility for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program:
- The applicants should be citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The candidates should be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicants are expected to have completed secondary education in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The candidates should be enrolled as undergraduate students at any accredited institution in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The applicants should have completed their first year of undergraduate study before the start of Global UGRAD and should have a semester complete at their home university at the conclusion of the Global UGRAD.
- The candidates applying for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2018-19 should submit a portfolio and copy of passport.
- The candidate must also submit two essay with 400 to 600 words based on specified themes.
- The applicants should also submit two recommendation letters, one from professor or assitant professor and other from non-academic aspect of candidate’s life, must signed and stamped.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2018-19 get a stipend, tuition fees, room and board at assigned host institution.
- The recipients also get international travel expenses and funding for books.
- Limited accident and sickness coverage.
2018-2019 Global UGRAD program can be applied from 1st November to 31st December 2018.