If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for Research Fellow/ Scientist studies then you are lucky because Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia (MNDRIA) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Research Fellow/ Scientist degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Grants In Aid For Research Into MND to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $100,000 for one year depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The grant is intended for researchers working in Australia.
- Researchers will be working on international collaboration in fields that are relevant to treatment or cure of MND.
- Successful candidates will be expected to publish their findings in an appropriate professional journal.
- Applicants will be required to provide six-monthly progress reports during the year.
- Candidates will be required to provide brief lay reports for inclusion in the Research Institute’s website.
- And a newsletter which provides feedback to the MND Associations and their members, people with MND, carers, and donors who provide the funds.
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- PhD Scholarships In Civil Engineering 2024
- Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, 2024
- University of Canberra International Sports Courses Scholarship, 2024