Diabetes UK is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Harry Keen Intermediate Clinical Fellowships in UK, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Monthly salary + cost for research scholarship in UK . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Diabetes UK Harry Keen Intermediate Clinical Fellowship invites outstanding medically qualified professionals, and other clinically qualified professionals, including nurses, pharmacists and members of the Allied Health Professions, who have gained a PhD or equivalent (e.g. MD (Res)), to establish themselves as independent researchers with a view to a long-term career as a clinical research leader in the field of diabetes.
Eligibility for Harry Keen Intermediate Clinical Fellowships in UK, 2019:
- Diabetes UK Fellowships must be held at a UK-based institute.
- Applicants should have previously undergone a period of research training and must have completed a PhD or equivalent (e.g. MD (Res)).
- While applicants can be of any nationality, he/she must have been resident and working in the EEA (European Economic Area) for three years immediately prior to their application.
- Medical candidates should have a national training number (NTN) or have obtained their Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT/CCST) but should be no more than 3 years post CCT.
- Other clinically qualified professional candidates (including nurses, pharmacists and members of the Allied Health Professions) must have current registration with the relevant professional body/council of their profession.
- General Practitioners are advised to contact the office to clarify their eligibility.
- CV of the proposed Fellow
- CV of the proposed Sponsor(s)
- Outline of the proposed research
- Approximate cost of research
- A letter of support from the administering institute. Any commitment to the Fellow, which will be provided by the host institution post fellowship, should be detailed in this letter.
- A letter of support from your proposed Sponsor and from an academic who is not your proposed Sponsor.
Value of Harry Keen Intermediate Clinical Fellowships in UK, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Harry Keen Intermediate Clinical Fellowships in UK, 2019 will receive:
- Monthly Salary.
- Research expenses.
- Assistant or technician can also be requested.
Deadline for Harry Keen Intermediate Clinical Fellowships in UK, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Harry Keen Intermediate Clinical Fellowships in UK, 2019 is 18th March 2019.