If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for Postgraduate, MBA studies then you are lucky because Boustany Foundation has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate, MBA degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Harvard University – MBA Scholarships in US, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, US$47,500 per year + Travel and accommodations depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Boustany Foundation offers Harvard University MBA Scholarship, once every two years for students to pursue a two-year course at HBS.
Eligibility for Harvard University – MBA Scholarships in US, 2019:
- Applicants of Harvard University MBA Scholarship, must have outstanding academic merit and demonstrate their passion towards higher education.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of Lebanese origin are given special preference.
- Applicants of Harvard University MBA Scholarship must receive an offer of admission from Harvard University.
- After obtaining the offer, the candidates may proceed to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- Candidates are required to submit a copy of the acceptance letter.
- The candidate is required to submit their photograph and GMAT scores.
Value of Harvard University – MBA Scholarships in US, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Harvard University – MBA Scholarships in US, 2019 will receive:
- $47,500 per year.
- Travel expenses.
Deadline for Harvard University – MBA Scholarships in US, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Harvard University – MBA Scholarships in US, 2019 is 31st May 2019.
- Macquarie University-Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship – MACC
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarships, 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship (SARF), 2023
- National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2022-2023
- Khyentse Foundation Individual Practice Grants,2023
- Charles Bullard Forest Research Fellowship