Harvard University is a world-class Institute offers its PhD, Post Doc scholarship program Open to applicants from all nationalities , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Harvard University – PON Graduate Research Fellowships in US, 2019-20 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD, Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, USD 26,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
PON Graduate Research Fellowships, 2019-20 offers support for dissertation research and writing for 1 year in negotiation and related topics in alternative dispute resolution.
Eligibility for Harvard University – PON Graduate Research Fellowships in US, 2019-20:
- The fellowships give the opportunity to doctoral students who are writing their dissertations to be part of the PON community for one year.
- The candidates who enrolled in Ph.D. outside of the US can apply but should be in residence in the Cambridge community during the fellowship year.
- The doctoral candidates must have completed all degree requirements except for the dissertation.
- The doctoral students in the fields of international relations, psychology, economics, law, anthropology, public policy, urban planning, business, and sociology are encouraged to apply.
- The applicants for PON Graduate Research Fellowships, 2019-20 should submit a resume and a dissertation proposal approved by the department.
- The candidates must submit a description of the research proposal is not more than 15 pages and a cover letter indicating their plans to reside in the Cambridge is they are accepted for the fellowship.
- A research budget indicating all expenses and possible sources of financial support must be submitted.
- Two recommendation letters out of which one should be from the faculty member supervising their research at the home university should be submitted.
Value of the Harvard University – PON Graduate Research Fellowships in US, 2019-20:
- The recipients of PON Graduate Research Fellowships, 2019-20 get $26,000 as a stipend.
Deadline for Harvard University – PON Graduate Research Fellowships in US, 2019-20;
- The last date to apply for Harvard University – PON Graduate Research Fellowships is 8th February 2019.