If you want to study in Germany and just become eligible for PhD studies then you are lucky because Heidelberg University has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Heidelberg University – HBIGS PhD Fellowships in Germany, 2023 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, Varies depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
he Hartmut Hoffmann-Berling International Graduate School of Molecular & Cellular Biology (HBIGS) at Heidelberg University is offering Ph.D. fellowships in different fields. There are two types, fast track, and regular track.
Eligibility for Heidelberg University – HBIGS PhD Fellowships in Germany, 2023:
- The applicants for Heidelberg University – HBIGS PhD Fellowships in Germany, 2023 should be MSc students at the University and should be enrolled in the fields of Molecular Biosciences, Molecular Biotechnology, or Biochemistry.
- The applicants should be accepted as a Ph.D. student at HBIGS.
- The candidates should apply to HBIGS before finishing the MSc thesis if they continue their Ph.D. thesis in the lab where the MSc thesis was done.
- The candidates applying for Heidelberg University – HBIGS PhD Fellowships in Germany, 2023 are those who are not accepted as prospective Ph.D. at HBIGS.
- The applicants who did not get their final degree at Heidelberg University or obtained their final degree at Heidelberg University (except MSc Fast track), and are accepted at HBIGS faculty as prospective Ph.D. students are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should submit their application to HBIGS before the graduation date if they will continue their Ph.D. project in the lab where the Diploma thesis was done.
- The applicants for Heidelberg University – HBIGS PhD Fellowships in Germany, 2023 should submit Secondary school leaving certificate, academic records, a curriculum vitae, and statement of purpose.
- The candidates should submit two reference letters and contact information of two referees.
- The applicants for the regular track should submit the English language proficiency proof and Gre and Gate scores (optional).
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024