Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to women from Austria , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Helmut Veith Stipend, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, tuition fee waiver and EUR 6000 annually scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
TU Wien is offering Helmut Veith Stipend, 2018 in honor of Helmut Veith’s efforts to excellent female students in Computer Science.
- Outstanding female students in the field of Computer Science who are pursuing or planning to pursue a master’s program in Computer Science at TU Wien are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of Helmut Veith Stipend, 2018 are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or an equivalent degree.
- Applicants should possess great knowledge in one of the research areas of Helmut Veith:
- Computer Security
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Logic in Computer Science
- Complexity Theory
- Formal Methods and Verification
- The stipend will be awarded to those who obtained an unconditional offer to the master’s program at the University.
- Candidates applying for Helmut Veith Stipend, 2018 should be proficient in English.
- Recipients should be residing in Austria during term time while temporary interruptions/exceptions are subject to approval.
- Recipients must maintain at least 25 ECTS credits per term on average from the beginning of their master’s degree and obtain a grade average of at most 1.5.
- Diplomas and/or Certificates
- Motivation Letter explaining the reasons why they want to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty they would be interested in working with during their thesis and why
- Cover Letter mentioning the type of funding they’re applying for, and all other information relevant
- Transcripts of university examinations
- Copy of passport
- a preliminary certificate with the expected graduation date and type of the degree from the University (if the final academic certificate is not yet obtained)
- Contact details of two referees
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)