American University is a world-class Institute offers its Training & Short courses scholarship program Open for all nationalities , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Human Rights Essay Award 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Training & Short courses program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Tuition fee + Essentials scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The American University’s Washington School of Law is holding an essay competition to promote International human rights law. There are two awards being offered one for English and one for Spanish.
Eligibility of Human Rights Essay Award 2019:
- The applicants must have a relevant law degree.
- The applicant’s essay must be on the assigned topic.
- The applicant’s essay must be a legal article.
Value of Human Rights Essay Award 2019:
- The recipient of Human Rights Essay Award will be entitled to:
- Fully funded Diploma at Washington School of Law.
- Accommodation at University Dorms.
- Travel expenses
- Living expenses
- Article published in American University International Law Review.
Deadline for Human Rights Essay Award 2019:
- The last date to apply for Human Rights Essay Competition is 1st February 2019.