By choosing to study in at Hungarian American Enterprise Fund you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2019-2020, Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2019 has also been Open to nationals of Hungary If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Following Country that too with the Partial Funding, Allowance, travel, room and board .
The HAESF Professional Internship Program is offered 6-month internships to at prominent American companies to young talented people from Hungary.
Eligibility for Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2019:
- The applicants for Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2019 should be citizens and permanent residents of Hungary.
- The candidates should have English proficiency sufficient to perform in a native English-speaking work environment.
- Employees of HAESF, their relatives, and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- The candidates in the fields of Business, Economics, and Finance, Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing, Natural and Social Sciences. Public Administration, Exact Sciences: Engineering, Architecture, Math, Information Technology, Public Health, Medicine (medical students eligible, restrictions apply) are encouraged.
- The candidates applying for the Hungarian American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2019 should submit a curriculum vitae, a passport-sized photo, university transcripts, proof of English proficiency, academic recommendation letter, and a professional recommendation letter.
- The applicants should also submit a personal statement describing their career goals, areas of interest, and personal qualities, and problems the industry they are interested in is facing in 800-1200 words.
Value of the Internship:
- The recipients of Hungarian-American Enterprise Scholarship Fund, 2019 get a personal allowance, round-trip economy class ticket, settling-down expenses, and visa processing fees.
- The recipients also get room and board, local travel, and health insurance.