Ministry of Education, Science and Culture (Iceland) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to nationals of selected countries , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Icelandic Government Scholarships 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, A monthly stipend of ISK 130.000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Icelandic Government Scholarships 2019 is offered to support undergraduate applicants.
- The Icelandic Government Scholarships 2019 are intended for students of modern Icelandic.
- Candidates who have completed at least one year of University study are eligible to apply.
- He/She must also have prior knowledge of Icelandic according to the requirements for BA study in Icelandic as a second language.
- Candidates who are under the age of 35 years, as a rule, will be given preference.
- Nationals from selected countries listed are eligible for the Icelandic Government Scholarships 2019.
- The Icelandic Government Scholarships 2019 are available for pursuing language program at the University of Iceland.
- Applicants must the following documents in English, Icelandic or other Scandinavian languages.
- Candidates are required to submit a detailed copy of their curriculum vitae.
- Applicants must submit their university transcripts and copies of diplomas with grades.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from academic supervisors at their University.
- Applicants must submit language certificate in English or Icelandic.