By choosing to study in at International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2019-2020, ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019 has also been Open to nationals of an ICGEB Member States If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Following Country that too with the Partial Funding, monthly stipend + travel + health insurance + Visa/permit of stay .
Eligibility for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019:
- Applicants should be nationals of an ICGEB Member States.
- Candidates applying for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019 must have obtained a Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019 must not apply fellowships to be undertaken in their country of origin.
- Applicants for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019 must have good command over the English language along with proficiency certificates.
- Proficiency certificates are not required if scholastic education is undertaken in English.
- The Fellowship can be taken in either of ICGEB Trieste or Cape Town or New Delhi.
Value of the ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019:
- Monthly stipend:
- Trieste (Italy): Euro 2,000.
- New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590
- Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 18,750
- Travel expenses from the home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning and a return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship
- Visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs
- Medical health insurance coverage.
Deadline for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019:
- The last date to apply for ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2019 is 30th September 2019.