UAE Government is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to citizens of UAE , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2024 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Full Funding, Full funding for new students only scholarship in UAE . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The ICT fund operated by Telecommunication Regulatory Authority(TRA) has proposed a BETHA program to provide a scholarship for students to fund their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. This scholarship enables UAE students to study at Universities of UAE, United States, Europe, UK, Japan etc. for free.
Eligibility for ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2024:
- The applicant must be a citizen of United Arab Emirates.
- The applicant must have a high school education or finish their high school before the commencement of their higher education program.
- The applicant can be admitted to the university in UAE or in the United States, Japan, Australia, the United Kingdom, and other leading countries.
- The applicant for Bachelor’s program must have at least 75% in their high school.
- The applicant for Master’s program must have GPA of at least 3.0 in their Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must apply for specialization in Telecommunication or Information Technology.
- The applicant must not receive any other scholarship.
- The applicant for Bachelor’s degree must not be employed.
- The applicant of Master’s degree if employed will not receive monthly allowances.
- The applicant of ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students will need to provide the following documents.
- Unconditional Acceptance Letter.
- Certified High school Certificate for undergraduate students certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent.
- Transcript for students continuing the undergraduate program.
- Family book (all pages without exception).
- Official IBAN letter that contains the seal (stamp) and signature of the bank.
- Required Assessment and Language tests like GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL etc..
Value of ICT Fund’s BETHA program for UAE students 2024:
- The qualified applicant of ICT Fund’s BETHA program scholarship will receive full funding if they are new students and reduced funding for existing students which means free education and spending money for the duration of the program.
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024