University of Leeds is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. IDEA Scholarships, 2018-19 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Partial funding towards tuition fees scholarship in UK . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Leeds, Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied (IDEA) Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) is offering scholarships for MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics and MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programs.
Eligibility for IDEA Scholarships:
- The IDEA Scholarships, 2018 are open to applicants applying for the MA/PGDip before the deadline and to the current or former medical staff applying to the MA/PGDip Biomedical and Health Care Ethics (either online or campus-based).
- The candidates are assessed based on the academic excellence and the interview conducted as part of the admissions process.
- The applicants for IDEA Scholarships, 2018 should first apply to the University for the MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics and MA/PGDip Biomedical & Health Care Ethics programs.
- The candidates are required to submit a separate application form for the scholarship.
- The applications should be submitted before the deadline.
IDEA Scholarships, 2018 offer partial tuition fees for the course.