In partnership with the British Council, Imperial College London provides six entirely funded scholarships for female students who study the programs that meet the requirements of qualified countries. Gold funding opportunities are designed for amazing female candidates who want to pursue a master’s degree in one of the programs given for the academic session of 2021/2022. Imperial College London, which focuses exclusively on science, medicine, engineering, and industry, is a prominent London college. It originated in 1907 and has 15,000 students and 8,000 employees. International students who come from more than 140 countries are also interested in universities. Why study at London Imperial College? Imperial College London is a professional network where world-class experts aim to find solutions and resolve global problems for the biggest science questions. These colleges are ranked 9th in 1021-2022 QS World University.
Why British Council Scholarship?
In the partnership with the British Council, the London Imperial College offers six scholarships fully funded for female students who learn to program that qualify from one of the countries listed in the feasibility section. Scholarships have been made with the aim of helping to overcome women’s representation on the stem. Applicants will be asked to show their financial needs and how they will inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in the stem.
- Funded: Partially
- Grant Amount: £10,000
- Every scholarship includes full tuition fees, monthly allowances for a year, and flight back. It also includes other related costs, including IELTS exam fees, visa applications, additional fees, and NHS study materials. Additional funding is available if scholars have attentive responsibility.
- Applications are accepted from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
The following courses are eligible for the English Council scholarship for women in the stem:
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering – Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
- Climate Change of MSc, Management and Finance – Empire Business School
- Ecological MSc, Evolution and Conservation – Department of Life Sciences
- MSc Environment Data Science and Learning Machine – Department of Bumi Science and Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
- MSc Engnicable Engineering – Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
- MSc Environmental Technology – Environmental Policy Center
- Green Chemistry, Energy and Environment – Department of Chemistry
- MSc Hydrology and Water Resources Management – Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
- MSc International Health Management – Imperial College Business School
- MSc Futures Sustainable Energy – Mechanical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering
- MSc Taxonomy, Biodiversity, and Evolution – Department of Science
- MSc Transportation – Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
Criteria: In order to qualify, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to begin your academic study in England at the beginning of the British Academic Year in September / October 2021
- Has completed your bachelor’s degree or have all the components of a bachelor’s degree to date which will allow you to get into the postgraduate program at the Imperial College London when you submit your application
- Meet the English language requirements for your program or pass the pre-session English program at the London Imperial College
- Dispens your interest in the program you are applying and you are active in the field you choose
- Show that you are willing to contribute in the future to develop capacity and socio-economic progress through the benefits achieved after graduating from the London Imperial College and returning to your home country
- Perform in your application that you plan to involve women and other girls from your home country
How to Apply
To apply, applicants need to enter for a postgraduate degree at the University. After receiving acceptance, all new student applicants must complete the application form through the online portal.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts, and certificates to submit to this study program.
Registration requirements: To take the entrance ticket, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first languages are not English are usually needed to provide evidence of English proficiency at a higher level needed by the university.
Avail British Council Scholarship and gain educational benefits In the UK before its deadline of March 19, 2021
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International Student Scholarships at University of Western Ontario, Canada