If you want to study in UK and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Imperial College London has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Imperial College London’s Dean’s Postgraduate Scholarships In Medicine, 2019-20 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, Full tuition fees depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Faculty of Medicine at the Imperial College London is offering scholarships to pursue their master’s program.
Eligibility for Imperial College London’s Dean’s Postgraduate Scholarships In Medicine, 2019-20:
- The applicants for Dean’s Postgraduate Scholarships in Medicine can be resident of any country.
- The candidates should apply for a full-time or part-time Master’s program at the Faculty of Medicine by 30 April 2019 for admission.
- The applicants should have made an initial program application before applying for a scholarship.
- The candidates are required to have a first class UK Honors degree or equivalent or be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate degree.
- The applicant who has a second class undergraduate degree or who is a health professional without a degree, or who is from a non-traditional background should have outstanding academic potential and substantial experience to be considered.
- The candidates applying for Dean’s Postgraduate Scholarships in Medicine, 2019 should apply for a master’s program before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicants should submit the title of the program they have applied for and details of achievements, awards, qualifications, and relevant experience.
- The candidates should also submit a personal statement not exceeding 1,000 words.
- The applicants for Dean’s Postgraduate Scholarships in Medicine, 2019 should submit references and academic transcripts.
Value of Imperial College London’s Dean’s Postgraduate Scholarships In Medicine, 2019-20:
- The recipient of the Dean’s Master’s Scholarship will get £10,000.
- Fourteen Scholarships of £10,000 are available for medical students for their excellence in academics.