International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded PhD Fellowship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, . scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science is offering IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowship, 2017 to applicants interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates applying for IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowship, 2018 must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution.
- Applicants who have ranked at the top of their class will be considered.
- Applicants of IMPRS-CS Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowship, 2018 must have already engaged in research and published their results.
- Applicants are required to be fluent in English.
- Applicants must submit their Bachelor’s and Master’s certificate.
- Must submit school leaving certificate.
- Academic transcripts from Bachelor and Master study must be submitted.
- A copy of the applicant’s resume must be submitted.
- A personal statement outlining the applicant’s motivation and reasons for pursuing a Ph.D. must be submitted.
- Must submit an abstract of Master’s thesis.