Pasteur Institute is a world-class Institute offers its PhD, Post Doc, Training & Short courses, Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Institut Pasteur-Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Study, Traineeship Grants of CALMETTE AND YERSIN will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD, Post Doc, Training & Short courses, Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, Living and insurance expenses,Study grant is only for living and registration expenses. scholarship in France . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Institut Pasteur-Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Study, Traineeship Grants of CALMETTE AND YERSIN offering you Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Study and Traineeship positions in Institut Pasteur
Eligibility for Institut Pasteur-Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Study, Traineeship Grants of CALMETTE AND YERSIN, 2023:
- Young aspirants of any nationality can apply for Institut Pasteur-Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Study, Traineeship Grants of CALMETTE AND YERSIN, 2023.
- Postgraduate degree or similar diploma (completion of 5 years of higher education).
- The applicant for Institut Pasteur-Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Study, Traineeship Grants of CALMETTE AND YERSIN, 2023 must have a Ph.D. Applicants who have already begun their postdoctoral traineeship may not apply.
- The applicant may be a student and/or a technician/engineer and/or tenured researcher.
Value of Doctoral, Postdoctoral, Study, Traineeship Grants of CALMETTE AND YERSIN, 2023:
- Cost of living and Insurance expenses are covered under Doctoral grant.
- Fixed-term of local agreement with civil charges including living expenses and insurance (net amount of B1,900 per month).
- If the study grant is accepted, the Institut Pasteur takes care of the living and registration expenses, as members of the International Network are not exempted from fees (€400 – 2000). On the other hand, the Institut Pasteur does not pay for transport costs which stay chargeable to the candidate’s institute of origin.
- Covers living and insurance expenses depending on the salary scales including a return fare between internship location and home country is also granted.
For Applicants related to Doctoral and Postdoctoral-Institut Pasteur International Network located outside mainland France and For Apllicants related to Student and traineeship grants Institut Pasteur International Network (RIIP) in courses provided at Institut Pasteur in Paris.
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024