Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Indian nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Institute Merit-cum-Means (McM) Scholarship, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Partial Funding, stipend of Rs. 1000 per month + tuition fee waiver scholarship in India . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is offering Institute Merit-cum-Means (McM) Scholarship, 2023 to B.Tech./B.Des/M.Sc/MA students.
Eligibility for Institute Merit-cum-Means (McM) Scholarship, 2023:
- Indian nationals are eligible to apply for Institute Merit-cum-Means (McM) Scholarship, 2023.
- The scholarship is awarded to non-SC/ST students.
- Applicants pursuing their first-year B.Tech./B.Des/M.Sc/MA are considered for Institute Merit-cum-Means (McM) Scholarship, 2023.
- Applicants in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th-year undergraduate and 2nd-year M.Sc / MA are required to have a CPI of 6.0 to be considered.
- Applicants are awarded strictly on merit-cum-means basis.
- The recommendations of the scholarship committee are also considered during the selection process.
- Applicants parents’ income should not exceed the prescribed limit per annum.
Value of Institute Merit-cum-Means (McM) Scholarship, 2023:
- Tuition fee Waiver.
- Stipend of Rs. 1000 per month for two semesters.
- ANU Zinkernagel Scholarship, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, 2024