University of Liverpool is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open for International Students except the British , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Institute of Integrative Biology International Scholarships, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Only tuition fees, tuition fees and research costs scholarship in UK . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Liverpool is offering Institute of Integrative Biology International Scholarships, 2023 that provides tuition fees and research costs.
- Institute of Integrative Biology International Scholarships, 2023 are open to research projects that are within the four research themes of the Institute:
- Adaptation to Environmental Change
- Dynamics and Management of Host-Microbe Interactions
- Molecular Basis of Therapeutic Targeting
- From Genomes to Biological Systems
- Applicants must have already secured funding for the living expenses during the course duration.
- Candidates applying for Institute of Integrative Biology International Scholarships, 2023 must be international students.
- Applicants must be planning to commence their Ph.D. at the University in October 2023.
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024