If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for Undergraduate, Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because La Trobe University has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of International Fees And Scholarships, La Trobe University, 2023 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $5,000 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for La Trobe University International Fees And Scholarships, 2023 :
- International Fees And Scholarships are available to International students.
- Applicants applying to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program are eligible.
- Candidates must have secured 85% or equivalent in their previous degree.
- Applicants starting a Higher Degree by Research, exchange program are not eligible.
- Candidates must qualify the English language and academic entry criteria.
International Scholarship credentials:
- International scholarships contribute up to $5,000 value of tuition fees for international students studying undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs at one of our regional campuses.
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023