With the supporting motives of talented students, the University of Manitoba offers international graduate students in Canada. This program helps highly motivated students from an impressive educational background that shows financial needs. Interested students who want to hold a Masters degree or Diploma graduates can submit a request for this program. The University of Manitoba is the largest university that is consistently ranked among the best universities in Canada. It offers a different degree program on the Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments. Why study at the University of Manitoba? At this university, students will get practical experience, the necessary insights, important tools, and the best research facilities to create a promising future when studying.
Why IGSE Scholarships?
The University of Manitoba offers an exciting range of scholarships to recognize the achievements of recent high school graduates and to help finance post-secondary education. Every year, new students receive more than $ 2.5 million in entrance scholarships.
- Funded: Partially
- Grant: The University of Manitoba will provide appreciated awards with international student differential tuition fees.
- Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Must be enrolled in Masters degree or Postgraduate Diploma in each subject offered by the University
- Must be an international student.
- Must reach a minimum GPA point of 3.5 based on their last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) studies or the last equivalent of two full years.
- Must not receive external award funds that pay their tuition fees.
How to Apply
To be registered in this program, students are required to receive a master’s degree entrance ticket or a graduate diploma at the university, and if qualified, students will be assessed automatically during the receipt process. (I.e., when the application is recommended and complete received by the Faculty of Postgraduate Study (FGS) with the date of the acceptance deadline, the FGS receipt staff will calculate the GPA to determine whether students qualify for the opportunity.)
Students are asked to submit academic transcripts, certificates, and Curriculum vitae.
To take the entrance ticket, applicants must check the program receipt requirements.
If your education has not been carried out in English, you will be expected to show evidence of adequate levels of English proficiency. For more information, through English requirements
Avail IGSE Scholarships and gain benefits In Canada before its deadline of May1st , 2021
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International Student Scholarships at University of Western Ontario, Canada
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA