To support talented and deserving candidates in the US. Western Illinois University is providing international presidential scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022. This program intends to provide financial support to candidates who wish to pursue a degree under degree or graduate from a university. Western Illinois University, established in 1899, aims to invite more competent students as first-year students and a walkthrough in which qualified beginners could be distinguished from other students at the university. Why choose Western Illinois University? The university comprises four educational institutes that help students increase their skills in several fields, that is, business and technology, arts and science, beautiful arts and communication, education and human services, and a university of honors, the School of Programs of expanded non-traditional studies.
Why Presidential Scholarships?
We offer undergraduate and graduate programs focused on students, characterized by innovative teaching, research, and service, based on interdisciplinary, regional, and global perspectives. We participate our students in educational opportunities guided by a professional and diverse faculty and personnel in collaboration with students and community partners. We offer an excellent variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs on request, integrated programs, pre-professional programs, and certificate programs.
The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $ 3,000 for autumn and spring semes.
- Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Candidates must choose a Bachelor’s degree or postgraduate in any subject offered by the University.
- Candidates must have to be an undergraduate student or graduate of newly admitted, an unsponsored international academic, enrolling in WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants must have at least one GPA of 3.00 (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA that is maintained.
- Academics enrolled in full-time studies are eligible.
How to Apply
- Applicants must have taken admission to Bachelor’s degree at the University. Only after that, are qualified to appeal for the stay.
- Candidates must present a copy of the passport along with all academic records.
- Applicants must have a degree comparable to a bachelor’s degree in the US UU O.S.
- Language requirement: If you are a non-native English student, send proper English domain scores on one of the given exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ITEP, PTE.
Avail Presidential Scholarships and gain educational benefits In the USA before its deadline of May 15, 2021
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA