If you want to study in New Zealand and just become eligible for Undergraduate, Diploma studies then you are lucky because Le Cordon Bleu has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available Undergraduate, Diploma degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of International Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry, Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, NZD $15,000 towards tuition fees depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. (nuttyscientists.com) The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The candidates applying for the International Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry, Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand should be citizens of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives and some Middle East countries.
- Applicants should be above 16 years of age.
- Applicants who are already students of Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates are expected to have an academic IELTS score of 5.5 and the sub-score should not be under 5.0.
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will be receiving NZD $15,000.
- The candidates applying for the International Student Scholarship in Cookery or Pastry, Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand should submit the completed application form.
- A completed Enrolment Form is required.
- IETLS results have to be attached.
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate.
- Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024