Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to Muslim students of US , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Islamic Scholarship Fund 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $2,000-$10,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for Islamic Scholarship Fund 2019:
- The candidate should be a Muslim or active member of the Muslim community.
- The candidate should also be enrolled in an accredited university in the U.S.
- Should be majoring in the subject area that is supported by ISF.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 should be maintained.
- The applicant should also be a citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.
- Should also be an undergraduate or graduate student.
- The candidate needs to submit completed Application Form.
- Resume and Video Introduction is required.
- Should also submit for the Essay questions asked.
- The applicant must also get the College transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation (two) should be provided by a professor, mentor, religious leader or employer.
- Work samples of the student are also required.
Value of Islamic Scholarship Fund 2019:
- Scholarships ranging $2,000 – $10,000.
Deadline for Islamic Scholarship Fund 2019:
- The last date to apply for the Islamic Scholarship Fund is 21st March 2019.