If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for PhD studies then you are lucky because Australian National University (ANU) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2023-2024 in any of the available PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $27,082 per annum depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Australian National University is offering James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024 to students who wish to pursue Ph.D. at the JCSMR.
- The Postgraduate Award is open Australian and New Zealand citizens and International candidates.
- Candidates applying for James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024 must hold a bachelor degree with first-class honors and master degree from a recognized University.
- He/She must be undertaking Ph.D. research in the field of Multiple Sclerosis.
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024 is for domestic or international students to pursue postgraduate research for a Ph.D. degree at the JCSMR.
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- Physics: Swansea University Research Excellence Scholarship 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- University of Kent’s Global Challenges Doctoral Centre (GCDC) Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2024
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024