If you want to study in Japan and just become eligible for Postgraduate, PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist studies then you are lucky because Government of Japan has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available Postgraduate, PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Japanese Government Scholarships, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students.
This educational award will provide you a partial funding, 100% Tuition fees + Round-trip airfare + Stipend of 144,000 Yen/ month depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
Japanese Government Scholarships for Research Students – 2021
- For Research Student / Master’s Degree
- The candidates should obtain their degree and mark sheet on or before 31st March 2020 for April 2020 batch and 30th September 2020 for October 2020 batch & should Graduate in the relevant field with minimum 65% marks.
- For Ph.D. Degree
- Master’s degree in the relevant field with minimum 65% marks. Candidate having practical research/teaching/work experience after obtaining the prescribed qualification on or before 31st March 2020 for April 2020 batch and 30th September 2020 for October 2020 batch.
- For Research Student/Master’s degree in the Japanese Language:
- Students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree course in the Japanese Language from a recognized university.
- Students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree course in any subject from a recognized university and obtained N2 Certificate of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) conducted by the Japan Foundation.
- For the Ph.D. degree in Japanese Language
- Students who have completed a Postgraduate course in the Japanese Language from a recognized university.
Value of Japanese Government Scholarships:
- The successful applicants of Japanese Government Scholarships, 2021 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- A stipend of 144,000 Yen/ month.
- Round-trip airfare.
Application Timeline & Deadline for Japanese Government Scholarships:
- Application deadline of Japanese Government Scholarships for Research Students – 2021 (must): 9th July 2020
- Application Screening on July 2020
- Written Examination and Interview: CANCELLED
- Online Interview: 8, 9, 10, 11, 14 & 15 September 2020
- Notification of the Results of the First Screening: End-September
The scholarship period will last from September or October 2021 until the end of March 2023.
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- International Presidential Scholarships at Western Illinois University, USA
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- University of Newcastle International Excellence Scholarships for Indian Students, Australia
- Shamans Market Scholarship, USA
- Federation University Wai-man Woo International Scholarship, Australia
- International Graduate Student Entrance Scholarships at University of Manitoba, Canada