By choosing to study in Malaysia at Jeffrey Cheah Foundation you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2020-2021, Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash University Equity Scholarships in Malaysia, 2020 has also been Open to Malaysian citizens If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Malaysia that too with the Partial Funding, 100% tuition fee + associated fees waiver + stipend of RM700/month 0R 50% tuition fees waiver .
Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash Equity Scholarships is to support undergraduate applicants of the Monash University of Malaysia.
Eligibility for Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash University Equity Scholarships in Malaysia, 2020:
- Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash Equity Scholarships is open to Malaysian citizens only.
- Candidates must meet the minimum admission requirements for the course.
- Applicants can undertake any field of study except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Applicants are not permitted to change courses.
- Selected candidates must complete the course within the standard duration.
- Candidates applying for Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash Equity Scholarships are not permitted to undertake any paid employment.
Value of Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash University Equity Scholarships in Malaysia, 2020:
- The recipients of Monash Equity Scholarships covers:
- 100% tuition fee, associated fees waiver
- A stipend of RM700/month.
- OR 50% tuition fees waiver.
Deadlines for Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash University Equity Scholarships in Malaysia, 2020:
- The last date to apply for Jeffrey Cheah Foundation – Monash University Equity Scholarships in Australia, depends on the commencement date:
- February intake: 10 January 2020.
- July intake: 5 June 2020.
- October intake: 11 September 2020.
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022