TATA trusts is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD, Post Doc scholarship program Open to Indian nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. JN Tata Endowment For The Higher Education Of Indians will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD, Post Doc program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Partial Funding, INR 1 lac to INR 10 lac based on the scholarship norms scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Applicants are required to be graduates of a recognized Indian University.
- Applicants can be up to the age of 45.
- He/ She must have an excellent good academic record.
- Applicants in their final year of a degree course and those awaiting results can apply.
- Candidates must have an offer of admission from the University before submitting their completed applications.
- There is no specific date for submission but all completed application forms should be submitted at least 45 days before the candidate departs overseas. For instance : if the candidate is scheduled to leave on 15th September then the applications should be submitted by 31st July.
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- University of Nottingham Fully-funded 4-year PhD studentships 2024
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024