University of Melbourne is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. John Hayden Research Scholarship, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $7,834 per year scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Melbourne is offering John Hayden Research Scholarship, 2019 to students taking up graduate research degree in the Department of Medicine at St Vincent’s Hospital.
- Applicants must be medical graduates.
- He/She must be applying for or enrolled a graduate research degree.
- Applicants of John Hayden Research Scholarship, 2019 must be enrolled in the Department of Medicine, St Vincent’s Hospital.
- Applicants must qualify the faculty’s eligibility standards for course and scholarship.
- Candidates applying for the John Hayden Research Scholarship, 2019 are selected based on academic excellence.
- The terms of the trust are also taken into consideration.
- The Head of the Department of Medicine at St Vincent’s Hospital recommends eligible applicants to the Faculty Research Training Committee.