Nokia Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open to International Students except Finns , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, . EUR 20 309,40 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Nokia Foundation is offering Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 to doctors who are graduated recently and wish to build their research careers.
- The objective of the grant is to gain international research excellence and experience.
- The duration varies between 1 – 3 years.
- All the applications of Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 should abide by the charter of the Nokia Foundation.
- The research of the applicants of Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 must be related to information and telecommunications technologies, promote and support education and research within Finland and relate to one of the areas: Internet of things, Big data, Nano-technology.
- Doctoral candidates who haven’t yet defended their thesis can also apply provided they have received permission and can submit the pre-examiners’ statements.
- A minimum of one reference letter must be submitted in the application.
- Recipients who will be funded for more than a year must send an immediate report outlining the progress of the research project, a list of completed articles/manuscripts (in progress), conferences attended, presentations/posters.