Swinburne University of Technology is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $5,000 scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Swinburne University of Technology is offering scholarships to local and international students enrolled in a master’s by research or a Ph.D. program in the Science, Engineering, and Technology faculty to attend conferences, meet research or business collaborators, and visit colleagues at a research institute.
- The candidates applying for Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2018 should be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by research in the Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Technology.
- The applicants should show how attending an international event will be of professional benefit to them.
- The candidates should also show that without the funding they will not be able to undertake the travel.
- The applicants for Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2018 should provide an estimation of the costs required such as conference registration, flight or accommodation costs.
- The candidates are expected to use the scholarship in the year it is awarded.
- The applicants should complete and submit the online application for the scholarship with all the required documentation.
- The recipients of Judith Kinnear Student Travel Scholarship, 2018 get $5,000 as a reimbursement after the receipts are submitted to the university.