If you want to study in Malaysia and just become eligible for Undergraduate, Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Yayasan Khazanah has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Khazanah – Cambridge Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, . depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Khazanah – Cambridge Scholarship is open to Malaysian nationals.
- Applicants who are pursuing their undergraduate and postgraduate degree are eligible.
- Candidates who have already secured a conditional or unconditional offer of admission into the University of Cambridge may apply.
- Applicants currently pursuing studies at the University of Cambridge are also eligible.
- Applicants of Khazanah – Cambridge Scholarship are required to have an excellent academic merit.
- He/She must have secured a minimum of 3 As.
- Applicants pursuing undergraduate studies must not be more thanm21 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates pursuing postgraduate studies must be below 40 years of age.
- Must have secured a First Class or a Second Class (Upper) honors degree.
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023