Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to Indian students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Depending on the applicant scholarship in India . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The candidates applying for KVPY Fellowships should be enrolled in an undergraduate course in fields related to Basic Sciences like B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biomedical Sciences, Applied Physics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Genetics, Geophysics, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Geology, Human Biology, Materials Science or Environmental Science.
- The successful candidates from stream SA/SX/SB will receive the funding after the XII Standard/ (+2) / I year UG.
- If the successful KVPY Fellows opt out of the basic science stream B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S., the fellowship will be terminated immediately.
- The candidates are selected based on the Aptitude test.
- Depending on the aptitude test the selected candidates are called for an interview.