If you want to study in Netherlands and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of KIT Orange Knowledge Programme at Royal Tropical Institute in Netherlands, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, Provides accommodation depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Royal Tropical Institute is offering OKP scholarships for master programs, 2019 to students who wish to pursue Master’s programs.
Eligibility for KIT Orange Knowledge Programme at Royal Tropical Institute in Netherlands, 2019:
- Candidates applying for NFP scholarships for master programs, 2019 must have been admitted into one of the following courses:
- MPH – Track in Health Systems Policy and Management
- MPH – Track in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- MPH – Track in HIV and AIDS
- MPH – Track in Health Systems and Fragile and Conflict-affected Environments
- Applicants must meet all the requirements set by the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) / Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VUA).
- Applicants must be national citizens and working and living in of one of the NFP country list.
- All the rules and regulations of NFP must be accepted by the candidates.
- Candidates must be employed in a field in which the study will make a contribution.
- Candidates must not be employed by a multinational corporation, UN organization, IMF, a bilateral or multilateral donor organization or a large national and/or commercial organisation.
- A one-page letter of motivation.
- Copies of your official transcripts.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae and a list of publications if applicable.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 5.5 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 is required.
- Please note that candidates must take the Academic test and not the General one.
OKP uses a two-step application procedure:
- Applicants must request academic admission directly from KIT.
- Applicants who have applied for a course for which OKP scholarships are available and have been accepted will receive an e-mail from KIT with the correct link to ATLAS, the application system for OKP.
- Applicants have to apply separately for the OKP scholarship via ATLAS (the OKP online application system).
- The registration period opens approx. 6 weeks before the application deadline.
Value of KIT Orange Knowledge Programme at Royal Tropical Institute in Netherlands, 2019:
- The successful applicant of the KIT Orange Knowledge Programme at Royal Tropical Institute will receive free accommodations at the campus.
Deadline for KIT Orange Knowledge Programme at Royal Tropical Institute in Netherlands, 2019:
- The last date to apply for KIT Orange Knowledge Programme at Royal Tropical Institute in the Netherlands is 26th March 2019.