Library of Congress is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Kluge Fellowships, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, stipend of $4,200 per month scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Kluge Center is offering Kluge Fellowships, 2018 to scholars to perform research for a period of 4 to 11 months. It encourages research that makes use of the Library’s wide collection.
- Applicants of Kluge Fellowships, 2018 must have received a terminal advanced degree within the past seven years in the humanities, social sciences or in a professional field such as architecture or law.
- Candidates applying for Kluge Fellowships, 2018 must not have discontinuities in their academic career.
- A stipend of $4200 per month will be awarded.
- Upto eleven scholarships will be awarded annually.
- completed application form
- CV max 2 pages
- one-paragraphed abstract
- statement of purpose research (3 pages max)
- explain why the Library of Congress is required by you
- bibliography of works you have consulted (max 3 pages)
- three references with complete reference forms from people who have read the research proposal
- proof of English proficiency for non-English speaking applicants or proof of language proficiency for applicants researching on a specific language