If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because University of Melbourne has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2023-2024 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2024 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $2,500 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Melbourne is offering Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2023 to support students who took part in Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholars program and are required to move from regional Victoria to study at the University.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree as a Commonwealth Supported student.
- Applicants who have completed Year Twelve or International Baccalaureate in Australia are eligible to apply for Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2024.
- Candidate must have been previously a Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholar during secondary school.
- Applicants of Kwong Lee Dow Relocation Allowance, 2024 must have lived in regional Victoria or interstate during secondary school.
- Candidates must have moved to Melbourne to study during the year the course commences.
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- ANU Zinkernagel Scholarship, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships