If you want to study in Pakistan and just become eligible for MBA studies then you are lucky because Lahore University of Management Sciences has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available MBA degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Lahore University Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students in Pakistan, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Full Funding, Tuition Fee + Hostel Accommodation + Reading Material + other benefits depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Lahore University of Management Sciences is offering Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students for outstanding scholars to pursue MBA program.
Eligibility for Lahore University Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students in Pakistan, 2019:
- Candidates applying for Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students must meet the minimum academic requirements for admission.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nepal, Sri Lanka or Afghanistan to be eligible.
- Students who hold a Pakistan passport/NICOP/CNIC or are of Pakistan origin are ineligible to apply for Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students.
- Students who have dual nationality of which one country is Pakistan is also not eligible to apply.
The following are the documents required for financial aid:
- Last three months income certificates of all earning members of the family
- Final Settlement Letter/Retirement Order (in case anyone of your parents or guardians is retired)
- Income Tax Returns of 2018 of all earning members & of business(in case of a businessman)
- Wealth Statement for 20617
- Bank Statements for the last 12 months (of all bank members and business(in case of businessmen))
- Utility Bills of last three months
- A copy of passports of applicant and parents/ guardian (All 36 pages)
- Picture(s) of the housing applicant is residing in (Outside & Inside View)
- Domicile Certificate of the applicant
- Copies of CNIC/ B – Form of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian
- Fee receipts & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) documents of applicant and siblings (if applicable).
- Rental Lease Agreement
- Loan Document(s) of Loan outstanding as a liability and loan receivable from any relative, financial institution, agency or organization
- Credit Card Statements for last 6 months if applicable
- Copies of Saving Certificates/ Bonds/ Shares/ CDC Statement
- Medical bills/ expenditure related documents
- Property ownership documents
- Mortgage/ Lease document(s)
- Registration documents of the vehicles being used by the family
- Allotment letter if the vehicle has been provided by the employer
Value of Lahore University Fully-Funded MBA Scholarships for International students in Pakistan, 2019:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Monthly allowance for expenses, housing, and books.
- Medical Insurance.
- Travel allowances.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships at University of Limerick for International Students, 2020/21
- Full Fee Masters Scholarship for International Students in UK at University of East Anglia – 2021
- Fully Funded Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship for Mid Career Professionals – 2020
- Sophia University New Students Scholarships, 2021
- Full Fees Funding International Postgraduate Taught Scholarships Program in UK at University of East Anglia , 2021
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2021
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- GLOBIS University MBA Scholarships for International Students in Japan, 2021