The University of Sydney is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $10,000 scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. The University of Sydney is offering Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree programme.
- The scholarship is open to students of all nationalities.
- The applicants must have a Weighted Annual Mark (WAM) of 65. SAM for first-year students – full-time.
- The students must be enrolled in their first or second year of an undergraduate degree.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The applicants must have efficient English Communication skills.
- The applicants should not have studied more than 96 credit points in their degree program.